- Apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before going outdoors using all the guidelines directed on the label.
- Reapply sunscreen every one hour, especially after swimming, excessive perspiration and toweling off.
- Always use sunscreen to all overlooked and sensitive places like lips, ears, nose, neck and hands.
- Use sunscreen even on cloudy days because 80% of the sun’s rays can penetrate light clouds, mist and fog.
- Moisturize skin after sun exposure to replenish moisture.
- Avoid the midday sun and stay in the shade using sunglasses.
- Choose higher SPF sunscreen in tropical and higher altitudes.